The Red Sea MAX 130D Aquarium allows you to own your own ﬂourishing mini reef.
Despite its compact size, the MAX 130D oﬀers uncompromising quality and
full reefspeciﬁcation components, making it truly unique among similar sized systems.
The Red Sea Max 130D has been purpose designed to support even the most delicate corals, and is ideal either as a ﬁrst reef aquarium or for anyone looking
to establish a thriving reef in a stylish, compact system.
The Max 130D REEF-SPEC® features allow you to spend time focussing on the beauty of your corals and ﬁsh instead of worrying about the equipment.
- Twin circulation pumps providing 1100lph water ﬂow
- 110w, timer-controlled lighting, plus Moonlight led’s
- Full sized Reef Spec Turbo skimmer providing optimum water quality
- Max Control system with one mains plug and no messy wiring
- High quality purpose-designed cabinet with durable weather resistant polyurethane paint giving an elegant ﬁnish.
- Available in Black and Pearl White
- Reefkeeping DVD and full reef care manual to guide you towards achieving the mini reef of your dreams
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||610 x 500 x 605 mm (4 x 20 x 23.8”)|
|Total water volume||130 liters (34 gallons)|
|Aquarium volume||110 liters (29 gallons)|
|Filter volume||20 liters (5 gallons)|
|Glass thickness||8 mm (0.3”)|
|Cabinet (LxWxH)||610 x 500 x 800 mm (24 x 20 x 32”)|
|Lighting||2 x 55W T5 Power Compact|
|Lighting- Blue LED||4|
|Hood opening||3 positions|
|Circulation Pumps||2 x 550 lph (2 x 146 gph)|
|Skimmer water throughput||400 lph (100 gph)|
|Skimmer max Air flow||120 lph (32 gallon)|
|Skimmer foam adjuster||P|
|Activated Carbon||200g (7 oz)|
|Power centre||5 outlets|
|Water Cooling Fans||P (external power supply)|