- A unique adhesive material
- Aiptasia does not retract during treatment
- Does not affect water chemistry
- Includes straight & angled applicator tips
Red Sea’s Aiptasia-X treatment is completely reef-safe and any material not ingested by the Aiptasia is harmless to sessile invertebrates. Excess material will decay harmlessly over time without any adverse consequences.
Easy to use and highly effective for you reef-keeping needs, Aiptasia-X provides a solution you are bound to seek out at one time or another in the life of your aquarium.
The Aiptasia-X® kit includes a 60ml bottle of material plus an applicator set consisting of a syringe with two (straight and angled) lock-on applicator tips, enabling treatment of even the most inaccessible of anemones. The 60ml provided in the kit should be sufficient to treat approximately 100 Aiptasia anemones.
250ml & 500ml refills are also available and are designed to be decanted in to the 60ml bottle for use with the applicator set.
No. of treatments:
100 treatments (60ml bottle)
Aiptasia-X kit 60ml (2.0 fl. oz.)*
Aiptasia-X kit 250ml (8.5 fl. oz.)*
Aiptasia-X refill 500ml (16.9 fl. oz.)
* The kits include a 3ml applicator with one straight applicator tip, and one curved one for hard-to-get Aiptasia.