Red Sea is working around the clock to continuously develop and improve our products, and we’re happy to announce the latest round of improvements to most of our REEFER™ models.
While you won’t notice any changes to the overall external appearance of our REEFER™ tanks, you’ll find some significant improvements within the system itself.
- Refugium-ready sumps.
- Downflow valve now positioned at the front of the cabinet.
- Adjustable height skimmer chamber.
- Increased volume for RO reservoir.
- New filter cup, supplied in addition to a micron filter bag (both items also available as accessories for all REEFER™ models).
- Marine Spec plywood cabinet with leveling feet for models XL425 and XL525 (previously available only for the XXL & Peninsula series).
The REEFER™ 170 model remains unchanged due to cabinet space limitations.
For more details about specific REEFER™ models, visit us at https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer/
We hope you enjoy these upgrades to Red Sea’s best-selling reef systems!