Company: Red Sea
Position: Web Designer
Reports to: Chief of Design
Location: Herzliya Pituach
Start Date: Immediate
Overview of Position:
Red Sea, a leading consumer product company, is looking for a web designer to join the marketing team. We’re looking for a designer with a clear vision, proven experience with responsive design, great UI and UX abilities and love of cracking concepts.
- Solid understanding of mobile and web design patterns and posses a strong knowledge of mobile and responsive design principles.
- Build web and mobile experiences and transform UX wireframes and compositions into engaging frontend.
- Define and follow a solid design system, careful attention to details and be able to see the big picture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce an elegant design solution.
- At least 2 years of experience designing and shipping web and mobile web products.
- Proficient with visual and interaction design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq and Adobe Suite.
- High level of verbal and written English
- Great organizational and learning skills.
- Self-starter, independent and a great team player.
- Passionate about all things design ranging from UX and technology trends.
- Proficiency with WordPress & HTML – an advantage.
- A bachelor of design in visual communication or interactive design from a leading design school – an advantage
**All applicants must provide a link to a portfolio or samples of recent work.
Please send resume and portfolio link to [email protected]