Company: Red Sea Europe
Position: Sales Representative – Red Sea Germany
Reports to: European Sales Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Overview of Position:
Red Sea Europe is part of the Red Sea Group which develops, manufactures and distributes products specialized for the marine aquarium hobby. Due to continued growth Red Sea Germany is expanding its sales network in Germany and a position is available for a Sales Representative
The jobholder will be based in Germany and can expect to be working away from their home location approximately 50% of the time.
The Position Offers:
- An exciting opportunity with room for personal development in a mature and growing territory;
- Competitive salary & benefits including company car, laptop, phone and tablet;
Key Job Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage sales in assigned territories.
- Travel to assigned territories to make sales calls.
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity. Manage key online accounts.
- Conduct product training for customers.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Assist with B2C and B2B social media output.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; fluent in written and verbal in English and German
- Professional attitude towards sales goals and customer relationship-building
- Marine aquarium experience (as a hobbyist or professional)
- Preferably 2-3yrs experience working in field sales.
- Competent computer skills: (including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
Suitable candidates should submit application with resume in English to: [email protected]