Company: Red Sea
Position: Lead Web/UI/UX designer
Reports to: Chief Design Officer
Location: Herzliya Pituach, Israel
Start Date: Immediate
A leading global consumer goods company, with a vibrant mobile-first website in a unique niche market.
We develop advanced web and IoT interfaces. while supporting our products with print and marketing activities from end to end.
Our offices are in Herzliya Pituach and we offer a great work-life balance.
And you are
An amazing and experienced designer that wants to grow into a leadership position.
- Lead the quality of creative work by inspiring excellence, providing direction and constructive feedback, while reporting to the CDO
- Mentor, motivate and manage a creative team consisting of web, marketing, and print designers
- Design graphic user interface elements, develop UI mockups and prototypes, ensure seamless web/mobile design of Red Sea site and successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms
- Hands-on, web design
- Balance creative vision with business objectives + priorities
- Lead the creation, execution, and continual evolution of the brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and interpret briefs to create a clear creative vision
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends
- 3+ years of relevant experience in web UI and UX design – flows and complex interfaces
- Proven management and leadership skills
- A strong UI/UX portfolio – only candidates with relevant portfolio will be considered
- Experience in developing the company’s visual brand
- Experience with design systems and different platforms
- Designing marketing materials for different channels such as social media and newsletters
- Solid business sense and experience in balancing creative vision with business priorities/objectives
- Ability to organize, motivate, and elevate the creative output and skills of your team.
- Deep understanding and experience with the creative process and how to evaluate creative output in design, art direction, and copywriting
- Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proficient in the following software: Figma, Adobe
- English – mother tongue level (all communications in the company are done in English)
Suitable candidates should submit an application with resume in English to [email protected]